The IM4 Single Seat Golf Buggy is our four-wheeled alternative to the FourStar. It has a backrest, stylish design and powerful motor, and like the FourStar, is easily transported to and from the golf course in your wagon or SUV.
Golf is a rewarding and a challenging sport that can be played by people of all ages and all abilities. However whilst those in their youth may find going round an 18 hole course a “walk in the park” the same can’t always be said for older players, many of whom suffer from back problems, arthritis and other illnesses resulting in pain when bending and walking. Now, thanks to i-motioncaddys unique i-m4 Electric single-seater golf buggy, you can enjoy a relaxing game of golf.. without the pain.
Updated features and accessories included:
- Quick release golf bag holder, for easy and fast removal/refitting of bag and holder when loading/unloading the IM4 into a car.
- A USB port on the instrument console, for charging a mobile phone and/or running a golf GPS for course maps, terrain, distance etc.
- Steering column adjustable angle settings for extra comfort to suit person size.
- Two-speed switch relocated to a more easily accessible position on instrument panel near the throttle.
- Umbrella holder and bracket relocated from in front of the rider to behind the seat for better vision and angle/position of the umbrella.
- Quick release hasp and clasp for easy access to the battery and motor compartment, free-wheel connect/disconnect lever, and for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- Improved golf bag holder base with “bucket” to ensure golf bag doesn’t slip or move around.
Specifications, Features & Benefits of the IM4:
Steel frame construction
Strong fibre glass body
Battery weight 50kg
Battery charger 8amp
Sealed lead acid batteries x 3 12V 50 or 80 AH Gel
Easy battery access
Recharge time 6 – 8 hours
Range per charge 50km
Motor power 1200w
Power system 36v
Automatic pulse charger input AC110V/240V Optional output DC36V/5A/8A
Colours: Red, Blue, Green, Black
Length 49.5” (125.7cm)
Width 32.5” (82.6cm)
Height 42” (106.7cm)
Height folded 31” (78.7cm)
Ground Clearance 4.5? (10cm)
One person seating capacity
Carrying capacity 150kg
Weight 145kg with batteries, 100kg without batteries
Speed Switch: Low – Max 10 km/hr High – Max 19 km/hr
Slope climbing capacity 17 degrees
Brake range ?4m
Turning radius ?3m
Forward & reverse console mounted
Helix spring absorbers
Tyres 32.5cm x 15cm, 4 wheels
Japanese wheel bearings
Electromagnetic braking system
Full range of optional accessories